Now That’s What I Call Privilege! featuring top 40 hits such as:
- Not All Men Are Bad
- Why Can’t White People Use the N-Word Too?
- Your Pronouns are too Hard to Remember so I’m Just Going to Call You “She” Instead
- Why Don’t We Have a Straight Pride Parade?
- You Shouldn’t Dress “Slutty” if you Don’t Want Men to Hit on You
- Calling Me “Cis” is Offensive to Me as a Cis Person (I Don’t Know What “Cisgender” Even Means)
- But Who Will Think of the Men
AND MANY MORE!!!!!
- What about the white people?
- Why should we be forced to be inclusive?
- My movement isn’t bigoted!
- What’s wrong with white cis men being the face of mental illness?
AND DON’T FORGET THE CLASSICS SUCH AS
- But we’re not ALL like that!
- I’m not supporting you anymore because you’re so mean to me.
AND YOUR ALL-TIME FAVOURITES,
- The Ballad of the Friendzone
- Being An Ally Practically Makes Me Queer
- I Don’t See Colour (And Neither Should You)
- Why must you label me (I’m post-sexuality) ?
- We All Live In A Post-Racial Submarine
AND OUR CHART TOPPING TRACKS,
- I’m a Nice Guy (It’s why You Should Date Me)
- Be Nicer To Me (Tone Policing is Fake)
- Appropriation Appreciation
- Radical Feminism (Not exclusive to anyone)
- I have a Black Friend
- Oppression Olympics